| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nicosia in March is mild at 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- In March the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in March is dry with intermittent rain. A mere 36mm (1.4in) of H2O precipitates across an average of 8 days.
- The skies in Nicosia are a little sunny having on average a welcome 7:25 of magnificent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:21 long and the longest day is 12:29 long with an average length of 11:55.
- There are approximately 4:20 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 63.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 36.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Nicosia March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Nicosia, Cyprus
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Nicosia:
- Nigde, Turkey - 337.2 kms (209.6 miles) NNE
- Adana, Turkey - 272.8 kms (169.5 miles) NE
- Mersin, Turkey - 220 kms (136.7 miles) NNE
- Latakia, Syrian Arab Republic - 229.2 kms (142.5 miles) ENE
- Famagusta, Cyprus - 59.2 kms (36.8 miles) E
- Hama, Syrian Arab Republic - 315.3 kms (195.9 miles) E
- Tartous, Syrian Arab Republic - 238.6 kms (148.3 miles) E
- Larnaca, Cyprus - 43.3 kms (26.9 miles) SE
- Tripoli, Lebanon - 242.6 kms (150.8 miles) ESE
- Cedars, Bsharri, Lebanon - 272 kms (169 miles) ESE
- Beirut, Lebanon - 250.3 kms (155.5 miles) SE
- Haifa, Israel - 303.9 kms (188.9 miles) SSE